Wednesday, December 8, 2010

32

It's my birthday on Saturday (that's three days from now for those who are calendar challenged). I'll be 32. The big 3-2. I remember when I turned 30 I was completely freaked out. I was out of my twenties. I was leaving my youth behind and venturing into real adulthood. Turns out that I haven't been so excited about having a birthday in YEARS!!! I'm so looking forward to the future and the unexpected surprises it holds. I'm at such a fabulous place in my life. I'm a mom to the most adorable and precocious twin 2 1/2 year old boys, have friends and family that are too numerous to count but also love me overwhelmingly and unconditionally, have a job that fulfills me, a new found confidence in who I am as a woman and am experiencing happiness in my personal life that has truly caught me off guard...and I'm not completely unfortunate looking! The past couple of years have been a bit rough and although I know the road will never been completely smooth (that would just be too boring!) I know that 32 is going to bring lots of smiles and laughter! BRING IT ON BABY!!!!

1 comment: