Friday, September 24, 2010

Practical Joke Fail

I have a friend at work who is sort of like a little sister. We get each other's sense of humour and she's a bit of an old soul as I can be once in a while. However our inner adolescents like to come out once in a while. A couple of months back we were having a quiet shift and I started teasing her via texting (this was pre AssPhones...see previous post for further info). She then attempted to make a homemade water gun out of a glove. That attempt failed terribly and left my lower back (and other body parts) soaking wet. Being the big sister I decided to take it upon myself to educate my friend on how to do a practical joke. So on her break another colleague and I wrapped up her car in toilet paper and paper towel. It was by far one of the best car toilet paper jobs ever. I was quite proud of my self until I got a call 45 minutes before shift change. Apparently we had toilet papered...the WRONG CAR! Yikes!

Practical joke fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment