Tuesday, July 20, 2010

High Demand

So I've mentioned that I have two kids. They're both boys. Both two...tomorrow. For all those geniuses out there, yes, I have twins. And like all moms I think that my kids are just the cutest ever. But in this case - they are. Seriously. Picture bleach blonde hair, big blue eyes, chubby cheeks and smiles that light up a room. Those are my boys. I'm not the only ones who think they are the cutest. I have already had one proposal of marriage from their 5-year-old friend (who didn't understand why he couldn't marry both of them). I also had a rather sweet offer the other day. Another 5-year-old friend asked if I had a big brother for my boys. I smiled and said no. He then informed me that he was offering to be their big brother. Ok - so maybe that kid is the cutest ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment